Your questions

Frequently asked Questions

To choose a correct visa type, please fill in our application form to receive a consultation. After that, our specialist will contact you to clarify the details.

Please fill in our application form or contact us by other means of communication and we will send you the instructions how to make the payment.

We cannot guarantee you will obtain your visa, since the decision on a visa is always under Home Office discreation. We are not responsible if information provided by an applicant is not genuine. However, our team will review your case and prepare your application form and documents based on the requirements of the home Office and our 15-year experience in dealing with UK visas, in order to increase your chances to successfully obtain your visa.

You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the intended date of travel. You can contact us a little in advance and we will guide you through the process.

A Fiancé visa is requested to get married in the UK and then apply for a spouse visa to live with your partner in the UK without leaving the country. A Spouse visa is for those who are already married with a British citizen / a legal UK resident and are planning to reunite with him to live together in the UK.

It is a Visitor visa to visit your boyfriend.

An international couple can get married in the lady’s home country – in Russia. Or this could happen in Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and others. Otherwise, you can get married in your future husband’s home country – in the UK or in the EU countries. This can be done in third country – EU, UAE, islands and others. The country where you get married does not influence the visa decision. The decision will depend mostly on the documents you provide: they must be genuine and correct.

You can check it in your TLS personal cabinet. You can enter your personal cabinet with the link you received when you filled in an online application form.

That’s true, UK visa is considered one of the most complicated visas to obtain, after the USA and Japanese visas.

Therefore, it is necessary to carefully prepare and collect the documents and probably find a visa agency to help you.

The standard processing time for a visitor visa is 5-15 business days.

The processing time for a Family visa now takes 24 weeks.

Also, this may depend on a high season period, political and other circumstances.

It is difficult, but possible. In case you have some sources of income and can prove it with official documents.

Please contact our team for advice. We will study your case and evaluate your chances of obtaining a visa.

In some cases, yes. If you are a legal resident of this country, and can provide a residence permit then you are allowed to apply there.

Visa decisions are made by Home Office. Visa Application Centers only take your biometrics and passports to forward them to Home Office. A Visa Application Center is a third party between an applicant and Home Office.

Short-term Visitor visas are valid for 6 months, long-term Visitor visas can be valid for 2 years, 5 and 10 years.

A Visitor visa is issued for the period of 180 days and is multiple-entry. However, it is not recommended to stay in the UK for more than one month during one visit to avoid problems in the future.

Under normal circumstances, it is not possible to get married on a Visitor visa. To register a marriage in the UK, you must obtain either a Visitor visa for marriage without a right to stay in the UK or a Fiancé visa with a right for permanent residence in the UK.

However, under certain unique circumstances it is possible to contact the Home Office and get their permission to marry on a Visitor visa. It is necessary to explain reasons and provide evidence that it is not possible for you to return to your home country in the nearest future.

Yes, you can apply for a Visitor visa as a tourist. However, this may cause various difficulties in the future when you apply for other types of visas, especially in case you are planning to get married and move to the UK in the future.

To apply as a tourist, you should book an accommodation in the UK or prove you know where to stay in the UK.

Under normal circumstances it is not possible. However, if you have a unique situation and special circumstances that you can prove, you can contact Home Office and get their permission to apply for a Spouse visa after marriage registration in the UK without leaving the country.

No, it is not necessary, as long as you can prove your own income, that is enough for the trip and everyday life in your home country.

Our visa specialists successfully passed trainings and tests provided by companies accredited with OISC.

Contact form