A Family visa category allows the following people to move permanently to the UK:


We will help to collect a complete package of documents for a visa

Correctly fill out the application form in English and sign up for the submission of documents to the visa center

We will help with the translation of documents and the preparation of all necessary cover letters

We will provide support throughout the visa process

On this page we have collected the links to all types of visas that you can apply for as a fiance, a spouse, or an unmarried partner of a British citizen / official resident there.

Is an option for those who are planning to get married in the UK and then return to the country of their permanent residence.

A Marriage Visitor visa

Is an option for those who are planning to get married in the UK and stay there permanently

A Fiance visa

Is an option for tho are planning to move to the UK to join their spouses / civil partners

A Family Spouse Visa

Is an option for those who are planning to continue to live in the UK with their spouses after their initial spouse visa expires

A Family Spouse visa extension

Is an option for those who are planning to take children under 18 to live permanently in the UK with them

Child visa

Is an option for spouses and fiancées of British citizens and legal residents for a short-term private visit to their spouses / partners.

A Visitor visa

If you are not sure what visa type is correct for you, please contact us for a consultation. Most of refusals in obtaining a visa to the UK are due to a wrong visa type, which is inappropriate for the purpose of visit. We will also help you to answer the following questions:

– What are the rules for staying in the country where your spouse lives?
– Can you register the marriage in a country other than the UK?
– A Marriage contract: is it necessary, how and why should it be drawn up?
– Legalization of marriage: what is it and how to do it?
– How much does a marriage legalization process cost and what documents will be required from both partners?
– How can you take your child to the UK to live there with you?
– How to find yourself in a new country, get a job, meet new friends in the new country?

Our visa specialists successfully passed trainings and tests provided by companies accredited with OISC.

Why choose us?

Before applying for a visa, you can order an EXPRESS consultation and EVALUATE your chances of obtaining a VISA

Testimonials from clients and happy couples

Contact form